Thursday, August 10, 2006

Things were going great guns! I had a lot of views of my items and I was feeling really excited. I didn't list anything on Tuesday and noticed that the number of views really went down. So, I dedicated myself to taking some better pictures of the items I have ready (I got all my lighting equipment!). I was on my way downstairs and fell! I have managed to sprain my ankle pretty bad. Plus, I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant. This is a pathetic picture. So, things will be slowing down for a bit.

I won't be able to make it down to the basement to finish the sweetest freakin' purse I just started the other day, either. I don't think I'll be able to sew anything for a bit. That's too bad because I had another idea for a toy. I'll just keep working on the little stuff - my lipstick cases (wait until you see these babies!) and maybe I'll make some more hats.

In the meantime, I suggest you all check out the featured seller. She's from Minneapolis! She makes the most amazing dolls.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:02 PM

    I'm sorry to hear about your fall! Are you ok? Is the baby ok? How far did you fall? I hope your ankle heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your concern! The baby is fine and except for my ankle I am fine too. I only just fell down the very last stair (thank goodness). I didn't hit my belly and didn't have any contractions. In fact, I think the kid slept through the whole ordeal. All will be well! I just can't keep up with my daughter right now (she's 2) and I can't get downstairs to work on my projects. Sad.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.