Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wow! I haven't posted anything in almost a month. I know you are asking your self, "Self, why hasn't she posted in over a month?" I HAD A BABY! That's right! My son was born on Sept. 14th. Things are going very well for me and my family. My crafting hasn't been happening, though. I made a few things in advance so I've been able to list items here and there. In fact, I just listed some cutie bobby pins today: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=537661

I have also made a cool winter hat for my husband and am almost done with an equally cool hat for my daughter. She is 2. She picked out the yarn herself. Enough said.

I hope you are all well! Keep my shop in mind when you are Holiday shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.