Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Coffee Cup Cozies


I finally listed these cozies! I made the pattern, sewed them, mailed them to product testers, waited for the results, sewed more, photographed them, and they are finally in my shop! I’m working on designing some less expensive items that could be stocking stuffers. These just might fit the bill.

My product testers gave these rave reviews! I wanted something simple and machine washable. A lot of people on Etsy make similar items with fabric but I just don’t like the fabrics they are using. I guess these are for people who don’t really want to make a fashion statement but still want something to replace the cardboard sleeves you get at coffee shops.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.