Saturday, December 20, 2008

The deadline for on-time Christmas delivery has passed. I woke up this morning and thought maybe I would just be done all together with my shop. I've taken all my items down and called it quits. I feel good about this decision. I am so loving my new teaching job and when I'm home with my kids I don't want to be thinking about things I need to ship or finish knitting. But, I feel a little sad, too. Selling on Etsy was really fun!

Yesterday was the last day of school before Christmas break. I brought some fiber and my drop spindle to school and taught some kids how to spin. They seemed so excited! A couple seem like they were going to ask for fibers and spindles for Christmas. Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.