Friday, January 02, 2009

I got some Christmas money this year (thank you, generous money-givers!) and decided to buy some craft supplies. I mean, seriously, what else would a person want to buy? My first purchase was these Hazel Rose looms from Mary Jane's Attic. You see here pictured a 2" and 4" loom along with the first squares I wove on them. Figuring out how to use them was really tricky as I couldn't find a tutorial that answered all my questions. But I think I have the hang of it now and it's really fun! These will be good ways to use some of my stash and my handspun. Right now I'm working on a dish scrubber with some Red Heart acryllic yarn. I'm weaving 4 of the bigger squares and then sewing them together. Awesome.


This tiny little square has been adopted by my daughter (who can't get enough pink in her life).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.