Monday, February 16, 2009

A new landing strip


We live in the frozen north and need to take off boots and shoes when we come inside. Plus, I really have no entryway at my house. We were in need of a much bigger landing area. I got the idea for this rug from Apartment Therapy. It couldn't be easier! Buy some rag rugs and sew them together with a contrasting yarn.


Just remember to buy the rugs when you don't have your kids with you so you can lay them out and make sure they are the same length. Oh well! It's for boots and snow and mud. It's machine washable and it's going to work great! You'll never see the uneven edges with all the jackets and mittens thrown over the floor anyway.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.