Monday, July 06, 2009

An Oldy made into a Newy


Did you make God's Eyes when you were little? I remember making them in Girl Scouts. I got this great idea for using God's Eyes to display nature treasures. This crafter has quite a lot of posts about making God's Eyes and kids would most likely love doing these with you. There are the basic ones (excellent instructions here). There are beaded ones. And there are treasure ones.


We used ours to display some shells.


Scrap yarn left over from my Easter Ducks and Bunnies worked great! Can you tell what I used for the sticks? Chop sticks! I always forget to request no chop sticks when we get take out. I save them and finally found something to use them for.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.