Friday, August 07, 2009

Look what happened yesterday!

My tomatoes are huge! I have a few tomatoes turning orange and red.


And yesterday morning I couldn't help myself when I saw this little beauty.


I shared this tiny thing with my daughter (my son doesn't really like them). The kids and I were both ecstatic that a tomato had grown and was ready to eat. This tomato was delicious! It was either a Mexican Mini or a Chocolate Cherry. I lost track of which ones I planted where. I doubt that would even matter at this point as the branches are all a jumble.

Bring on the tomatoes!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! It's tomatotime 'round here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a Mexico Midget. Ours just ripened too and they are sweet sweet sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.