Monday, August 08, 2011

Kibbles 'N Knits on Facebook

Hi everyone!  Kibbles 'N Knits is on Facebook, now.  I opened Kibbles 'N Knits on Etsy in 2006.  At the time, Facebook wasn't a popular marketing tool.  I remember quite a few sellers had MySpace accounts but I don't remember hearing a lot about Facebook.  I've been seeing more and more sellers with Facebook pages and I decided to jump on that bandwagon.  Come like me if you like my blog or shop!

And because a blog post without a picture is a little sad...


Here's a picture of one of my button rings.  I have sold more button and tile rings at my sales than all my other jewelry combined.  Seems like I might have hit on something desirable.  I love wearing the ones I made for myself!  Update:  I did it again.  After I took the photos of this ring and listed it on Etsy I just couldn't stop thinking about it!  I unlisted it.  It's mine, now.  Does anyone else do this with their crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.