Thursday, August 04, 2011

New Thumbnails


I just went through Kibbles 'N Knits on Etsy and redid my jewelry thumbnails.  I forgot that the thumbnail picture is absolutely key in getting anyone to look at your items.  That first photo needs to be compelling.  The center square of the photo is what shows up as the thumbnail.


The jewelry category on Etsy is absolutely saturated with items.  So many people make jewelry!  I hope my new thumbnails will help draw more views and purchases. 


I used picnik to edit my photos (crop, exposure) and create the before and after collage.  I've been really happy with picnik. It's free (with optional upgrade to premium) and it's very easy to use.  I think I'll keep on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.