Saturday, March 31, 2012

HandmadeMN Spring Market Preview: Housewares

Today's HandmadeMN Spring Market Preview is all about housewares.


This handmade box is from Woodchuck's Wood.  This shop has some really neat items!  He has boxes, vases, trivets, and a gorgeous earring holder


My Little Chickadee has a shop full of beautiful items made with tiles.  These coasters caught my eye because it's spring and time to tune up my bike!  This shop has magnets, coasters, trivets, and ornaments.  She has custom orders for wedding items, too.

.
Rose and Vinnie bring you housewares made with fabric.  This pillow is particularly beautiful.  They also have fabric-covered bulletin boards which I'm looking forward to seeing in person.

Come check out these three artists as well as approximately 45 other Minnesota artists at the HandmadeMN Spring Market on May 5th at the Balentine VFW in Minnespolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.