Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Let's get serious.

School is out (sort-of) which means I have more time to work on my business.  Kibbles 'N Knits had to take the back burner there for a bit.  I suppose it's still a back burner type endeavor.  However, at least it's on the stove top!

I rocked my Kibbles 'N Knits to do list yesterday and today:

-submitted photos to be considered as an artist at a cool shop in Minneapolis called i like you.

-submitted my application to Minneapolis Craft'za.

-sent in my information to the HandmadeMN Giveaway group.  My give away begins on June 24th.

-photographed some items that made an appearance at the last craft fair but have yet to be listed on Etsy.

-worked on my DIY business cards.  I'll post them when they are done but for now you can have a sneak peek at my stamp.  This is from 2impress (great service!  great quality!).


Here are a couple of the photos I took this morning.  They needed minimal editing and the photo shoot went pretty quickly. I might finally be getting the hang of this!




I can't express how much I love crossing things off my to do list.  I love the feeling of productivity!  Tomorrow will be a day spent working on my summer class.  With any luck I'll sneak in some Kibbles 'N Knits time.

I might even start knitting again!  It's been a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.