Monday, June 25, 2012

Listing Frenzy! (I'm starting to wonder if there is a theme...)




I have been listing so many items!  I want to get to 100 items in my Etsy shop by the end of June.  Not much time left to get there!

I have listed quite a few of these tiny tray items.  There are bracelets, necklaces, and earrings.  As I looked over some of the photos I thought there was a little theme popping up.  Could I be getting ready for the 4th of July?

These pieces of jewelry are especially fun to wear because people don't realize they are made of fabric!  I love the look of surprise on the people's faces when they've complimented me on my jewelry and I tell them it is vintage fabric.  So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.