Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Craft Fairs

My little business, Kibbles 'N Knits, started six years ago as a way to make extra money as a stay-at-home mom.  In the past few years, I have realized the importance of creativity in my life.  I'm also a teacher and a mom, two very creative outlets.  But, there's nothing like making something tangible that I can share with other people.

About a year ago, I decided to work harder on growing my business.  Part of that was to blog more (done), sell at craft fairs (done), and get my items in local shops (not done, but I am trying).  I loved the craft fair I did last spring!  It was fun to set up, meet people, and spend the day surrounded by people who love hand made items.  I am participating in three craft fairs this fall!

You can see Kibbles 'N Knits in person at these fine craft fairs this fall.  These are all Minneapolis or Saint Paul craft fairs so if you are in the area, stop by!

October 13, Handmade Harvest

October 27: HandmadeMN Market
November 17: craft'za

I'm removing all the items from my Etsy shop on October 8th so I can start packing for craft fair season.  If you like something in my shop, buy it now since they are all one-of-a-kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.