Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday DIY: Four Cake Pop Tutorials

Hello and welcome to another edition of Friday DIY This edition is inspired by my sweet tooth!  Have you ever made cake pops?  I have made them for my birthday the past few years (maybe 3 years).  My kids love making them with me!  I love eating them - they are small but pack a mighty flavor.

via
When it comes to cake pops you MUST start with Bakerella.  She is the absolute guru when it comes to cake pops.  She made this collection of cake pops inspired by The Lorax movie.  Aren't they incredible?  She has basic instructions to get you from simple to very complicated.  And, her photography is so enticing!  (Get it?  ICING?!!  Sorry.)

via
How about these golf ball cake pops from 1Fine Cookie?

via
Are you looking to take your cake pop making to the next level?  Well, Strawberry Chic came up with an unbelievable design for Spring Flower Cake Pops.

via
These Sparkle Cake Pops would impress even your youngest guests at a birthday party, baby shower, wedding, or anniversary party.  They look simple to make, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.