Saturday, August 05, 2006

I just finished a new hat this morning. I am so excited about it. I'll post a picture as soon as I get one taken. It's a really cute cream and light green striped hat. I added some embellishments to it (which I have never done before). My husband helped, too. I started with just a cream hat and he and I decided that it needed to be "fancier" to be worth buying. I have to agree with him. If you just want a plain white hat...why pay the extra money for something hand made? I really expect for hand made items to have a special flair.

Speaking of special flair - check out this adorable diaper cover (she has another one but this is my favorite):

http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=362397

Daisy Diaper Cover

The ones we use are just plain white! A kid would look great in one of these babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.