Monday, August 28, 2006

It's milestone time! Hey folks, keep an eye on my shop. I'm almost to 1,000 views!

I've sold 4 things so far. This is just so cool. I need to sell one of my big ticket items to start making a profit but I know I will eventually. I have to wait for it to get cold in order to sell any hats, I think.

Promotion has been on my mind a lot lately. In fact, it woke me up at 1:00 AM the other day and I couldn't get back to sleep. I ordered some business cards to send out to other Etsy crafters who are going to shows. They'll hand them out in little promo packs. I'm thinking I might put a little money into some magnets as a little "gift" to help get potential buyer's attention and as something to send out with my sold items so people remember me. I just can't decide if it'll be worth putting more money into my business when I haven't made a profit.

I feel like I'll be a success - I make cute things and I make them well. But, don't all crafters think that? :) I just need to put more into letting people know I'm selling so they can come see my things. It's a conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.