Monday, August 28, 2006

Fuzzy Purse




Well, isn’t this thing awesome? I originally wanted to cover the entire purse in the fuzzy stuff but my husband suggested just the top. He was right! He’s always right about this stuff. He says he’s not crafty and shouldn’t be asked for his opinion but he’s not telling the truth.

I used an old necklace for the strap - love using jewelry in unexpected ways!

I think these pictures are closer to being good pictures. The pictures are just a little washed out but they turned out better than the ones that were just a little too dark. I used my photo tent and messed around a whole lot with the settings on my camera. I think I’m starting to get it. I still have to call Kj to get all the tips.

Right now I’m working on more guitar pick holders and I’m going to get started knitting some little coin purses and business card holders. I’m also considering making some magnets. I just need to get some more inexpensive things in my shop. There are a lot of buyers on Etsy who don’t want to be spending a lot of money. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.