Friday, September 08, 2006

Baby hat with flower applique




Here is my latest kid hat. I am so into making baby hats lately. Could it be that I’m going to have a baby in three weeks? J I think it’s really that when you make a kid’s hat, you have a lot more freedom in how it’s decorated. I’ve made stripes, stars, and now flowers.


In other news, the unthinkable happened. I was actually BORED of looking through Etsy the other night! I couldn’t really get up and do much because my ankle was hurting me so I sat and looked through Etsy. This is something I do ALL the time and I’m never bored. Well, it happened folks. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:38 AM

    Your hats just keep getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.