Saturday, September 02, 2006




My daughter is waking up so I can't really post anything else right now. These are my newest posts. The very first one won't show up in my shop because I donated it to a charity shop. Please check out http://eyesondarfur.etsy.com. All the proceeds from the sales in that shop are donated to Doctor's Without Borders to help in Somalia.

Next picture is my debut in the paper goods section. I'm making a bunch of bookmarks for promotional items and I've been inspired to sell some of them. I'll also be making some gift tags.

The red one is a beautiful coin purse and the white is a card holder. Come check them out! Gotta get the girl!

Happy Labor Day Weekend! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    I really love your bookmarks

    -"Carla"

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.