Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have made some big changes to my shop! I got a job *YAY* and so I had to prepare my shop to handle my new life as a full-time teacher, all the time mother, and free-time crafter. I unlisted all my made-to-order items. It's back to ready made and one-of-a-kind items for me. Plus, I'm no longer shipping to addresses outside the US. It'll make shipping a lot easier since I can ship from home.

In other news, I'm buying a spinning wheel! I'm taking a beginning spinning class starting in just a few days. I'm so excited. Spinning is so fun. And so relaxing. Can't wait to get started!

Check out these pictures to see how my spinning (on my drop spindle) is coming along:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.