Sunday, August 17, 2008

I wrapped a bracelet! This is a fun little project and a good way to use up your stash. All you do is get a bracelet that is the width you like. Pick out your yarn. Glue one end of yarn to the inside of your bracelet. Wrap and wrap and wrap. When you are done just glue down the other end.
I had originally planned to make the bracelet with some of my handspun. But stretching the yarn around the bangle just totally took all the beauty and character out of the yarn. So then I turned to a pretty red bit of leftover from a scarf I made. It worked perfectly! The slight variegations made cool stripes.

Looks nice! This will be part of my teacher wardrobe. Only a few days left and I'll be teaching again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.