Friday, December 05, 2008

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted to this blog! School started (I'm back to full-time teaching) and crafting has slowed down. The last time I was teaching I didn't craft at all so I'm happy to say that I carve out time most days for a wee bit of crafting. I've been mostly spinning and knitting.


This yarn was spun using hand painted roving. I love how it turned out. It's merino but I'm not sure it's soft enough for a scarf. I might make some fingerless mittens out of it. One of my schools is really cold and my computer is by the window.

This is spun from a batt I bought from terrabellaspun (she's my fiber fix). It was called Jalapeno. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's an exciting skein but it's not really my style.


This is another skein from terrabellaspun fiber. I love it! It's singles so it really shows off the swirly colors. Don't know what I'll knit this one up into either. Any ideas?


And this pretty skein is made from a batt I bought from shunklies. It's alpaca and merino. It's heaven.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.