Monday, March 16, 2009

A month without blogging


It's been a month since I blogged here. That doesn't mean it's been a month without crafting! I've been doing lots of things but just haven't been posting them. I finished the scarf for my mother-in-law. It turned out beautifully (especially after blocking it). And I finished it just a couple days before she came for a visit so I got to give it to her in person.


I've been whittling away at these woven squares. I love doing this weaving. In fact, I ordered two more looms from Hazel Rose! They should be coming in the mail soon. One is 7" and the other is 12".


I've been weaving some of my handspun into these little 4" squares. Once I have enough (and some sort of plan) I'm going to turn them into a blanket (probably a small throw). I have a lot of handspun in quantities too small to knit so I'm turning them into a blanket so I can stare at all the beautiful yarn.

I've also finished my orange mittens. But I'm going to rip them out and start over. I found some pretty brown handspun in my stash and now I need orange and brown striped mittens. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.