Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to turn earrings into a pendant necklace.


There are jewelry opportunities everywhere, people! Keep your eyes open for beautiful beads on broken necklaces, earrings that could be pendants, chains with broken clasps (they can be easily replaced).

Get some basic jewelry tools: jump rings, clasps, and pliers. You can be designing your own jewelry in no time! (I bought my findings and tools at Michael's. Basic jewelry supplies are in many craft stores - even fabric stores!)



How do I remove the ear wires? With my nipper tool!



What are jump rings?



Layering necklaces is a trend right now. This was my first attempt and I think it went well!



Oh, the tassel necklace? Thanks for asking! I just finished that yesterday morning. I love it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.