Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Landscaping


Oh dear.  These weeds seem to have gotten away from me.  It's been hotter than all get out here in Minnesota this summer.  Between the heat and the never ending humidity, I had spent zero minutes on my yard this summer.


Well, we had a day in the 70s a week ago and I just couldn't take it anymore.  I got out my gloves, my clippers, and my coffee.  Those weeds and vines didn't stand a chance.


I had some hostas that needed to be split elsewhere in my yard.  (I really dislike hostas but the person who lived in the house before us must have really loved them.  I mean really love them.)  I'm not one to turn down frugal landscaping so I used those hostas to fill in an empty spot in my yard.


Little by little, my yard is getting cuter and requiring less maintenance.  I'm completely on board with cute and low maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.