Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It seems that good photos of a person's work makes a big difference in their sales. It makes a lot of sense. I wouldn't want to buy something that I couldn't really see because the picture was dark, or too bright, or fuzzy. I need good photos of my work. I waited for an overcast day but that just wasn't working out. Plus, our yard is so shady that even though it was overcast, I was actually taking pictures in the shade anyway. Another artist on Etsy gave me some tips - see the link to the right. (Check out her shop - cute cute stuff!) So, I bought some stuff today on eBay! I can't wait to try it out. I'm going to reshoot all of my pictures. The photos I have right now aren't all that bad - they just could be soooooo much better. Check back in a week or so for the "before and after" shots of my work!

In other news - I was inspired today to make bookmarks. We'll see how it goes. Right now I am working on adorning one with some jewelry. I bought a necklace a few weeks at a garage sale and I decided to take it apart to use the beads. I was a little hasty with my scissors and ended up with beads all over the floor! Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.