Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fabric Necklace DIY Kit

Do you have a bit of fabric you just love or that means a lot to you?  I started making my fabric jewelry because my grandmother passed on some vintage fabric to me.  I didn't know what to do with it.  I played with those tiny squares of fabric for about a year before I knew what to do!

I have new listings in my shop for Fabric Necklace DIY Kits so you can use your own fabric to make a one-of-a-kind pendant.


These pendants and chains are plated: silver, antiqued copper, or antiqued gold.  You get just about everything you need to make your own beautiful necklace!  The only things you provide are your own fabric and glue.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! This would make a great gift for my fave DIY'er! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of my posts! Leave a comment below.